Edgar Duran

These are the writings of Edgar Duran, a student in Mr. Tufft's Spring 2007 English 90 Course.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What worries me now is if i am going to have the money to live on my own. Right now I live in one of the world's worst places to live--an adolescent group home. I have one housemate who is medically and frequently angry--I try to avoid him because I'm tired of fighting over stupid stuff. Besides, I'll privileges if I knock his teeth out. sbecause i want to get a apartment. and pay my own bells like water,electricity,gas,food. that worries me allot but i am going to try my best to live on my own and taker of my self. I will steal attend merced college and get my educating to get a good job to do my goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home